|Image Courtesy of Ian Dick on Flickr.|
- Cognitive Flow: The Psychology of Great Game Design
- Improving The Way We Design Games for Learning by Examining How Popular Video Games Teach
- Learning Game Design Series, Part 1: Play and Evaluate Games
- Creating Flow, Motivation, & Fun in Learning Games
- Designing Learning Games That Don’t Suck
- Designing Mobile Games For Engagement and Learning
- Games For Learning
- ‘Narrative’ in Serious or Learning Game Design Research
- Feedback Loops in Games and Learning
- Five Common Mistakes in Game Usability Testing and How to Avoid Them
And for good measure, you might want to have a read of our post “Three ‘Games Based Learning’ Development Tools Explored”, if you are thinking about developing your own learning game.
Please follow @paulladley on Twitter, games-ED on Pinterest and like games-ED’s Facebook and Google+ pages for blog updates and interesting games based learning findings.