At the Behavioural Leadership blog we write about the use of Transactional Analysis and Behavioural Economics in organisational development. And within that context, we discuss experiential learning and in particular learning simulations. Find us at http://www.behaviouralleadership.com/blog
- The Theory Bit - Consideration of games-ED from the perspective of (Situated) learning theory.
- Pedagogy - games-ED learning games blended with tradition teaching (best of both worlds).
- Plan > Do > Review - Three rounds are played using plan > do > review - the educator remains in control and learning outcomes are achieved.
- Education Quotes
- RETAIN Model - games-ED judged against the Relevance, Embedding, Transfer, Adaption, Immersion and Naturalisation (RETAIN) Model.
- Cross curriculum dimensions and personal, learning & thinking skills
- Case Study - Sustainaville in Central Foundation Girls School, Tower Hamlets.
- Bespoke case study - Climate Crew project worked with pupils to develop an online game.
- Community Resources - In addition to information on games based learning, our educational resource pages provide access to an expanding resource base for educational professionals to use
- Sustainaville demonstration - Interactive demonstration of a games-ED product.
- Young People First demonstration - Interactive demonstration of a games-ED product.
- The Climate Game - Interactive demonstration of a games-ED product.
- games-ED Map - Google map of educational establishment that have used games-ED / pixelfountain games based learning.
- News - games-ED and general games based learning news